Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Reminder: Imput is Always Welcome

Hey guys, I'm looking for your imput and ideas on what to plan for Teen Scene this coming year.

Whether it's what books (or CDs, DVDs, etc.) you want, a possible online feature, new programs, or an old event you'd like to see brought back, I'd very much like to hear from you.

You can comment, email or even better show up at next month's YAAC meeting (Jan 13).

Game night is still on for this Thursday.

Oh, and in case I don't see you before then: Merry Christmas everyone!

-Evan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Evan, I have an idea for a Tournament for the next game night. If you want I can plan it and get people to join in. I can make it a small one.

The game will be Guitar Hero 2. I already have 5 people that say they will join in and I'm already figuring how people will play so everyone has a turn. I have a guitar and I have friends that have guitars too and will play. So if you need any more info send me an e-mail: st_triple_stuff@yahoo.com