Wednesday, December 13, 2006

We're Back...

And so is the blog!

Hello everyone, this is Evan Day, the new Young Adult Librarian at Rogers Public Library. I imagine a lot of you have already met me or at least seen me sitting at the desk, so I won't belabor a long introduction.

In short, I'm from Indiana, finished my Master's in Library Science last May, and am very happy to be here! A quick run down of events for the rest of the month:

This Thursday, Dec. 14, 6-8 PM Movie Night, A Christmas Story (PG)

Dec. 21 6-8 PM Game Night, DDR

Dec. 28 6-8 PM Movie Night, She's the Man (PG-13)

Feel free to leave a comment or email me: evand at rpl.ar.lib.us

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Evan!
I just wanted to say that I'm so glad you're taking over the Teen Scene. The teens there are great! I miss them so!
Best Wishes,
Shellie
AKA The Old Teen Librarian :)

Evan Day...Teen Librarian said...

Thanks for the good wishes Shellie. I'm glad to have a good foundation to work from!