Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Book Review: Diary of a Wimpy Kid

A new student book review is up!

Do you want a book that is so funny that you are crying with laughter? Then Dairy of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel by Jeff Kinney is the one for you.

In this book, Greg Heffley is trying to find a date for the Valentine’s Day Dance. The only problem is that almost all of the girls in the school are already taken. The only person that Greg trusts is his wing man and friend Rowley. With their friendship power, Rowley and Greg set it as their goal to find a date for the dance.

I think this book is really funny and very entertaining to read. What I like about this book is that it reminds you of real life situations. This book is the most entertaining book ever! I personally like this book because it keeps me wanting to read more and more. It kept me entertained every single step of the way. Trust me, every single page is totally worth the read.
Reviewed by Hoang

No comments: